Sunday, July 19, 2009

All sorts of randomness

Hi-

So lately I've been watching tons of youtube videos and getting tons of makeup ideas. I've spent like $80 on ELF. And probably $100 in drugstore things. I can't wait to try them all out. I swear it's like my makeup collection has doubled in the past month or two. And I've also been wanting to go to MAC. But the closest one is about 1 1/2 away so at the end of the summer I think I'm going to go. Anything I really should try? Also, anyone interested in seeing what I've been buying?

So I read a lot. Like a lot, a lot. So I think I'm going to start telling what book(s) I'm reading. Right now I'm reading Boy's R Us by Lisi Harrison and Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson (I don't know how to spell his last name). The latter is for my college class. I have to write an essay before I move in at the end of August.

Movie I'm watching/finished watching- Right now Transformers and yesterday I watched the Jonas Brothers: The Concert Experience.

I swear I'm such a kid with some things. Like the Jonas Brothers and the Lisi Harrison book. But I do have to say I started those in middle school and they are still coming out.

Well I probably should end this post. I need to clean my room, read my books, and stop on by my mom's house.

Have an awesome day!

XOXO, Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment