Monday, July 20, 2009

Nothing Important

Hello-

Right now I'm watching The Bachelorette and I decided to do a blog post. Also, my niece is over right now.

I think this is the right video. She was being quite silly though.

Today, I worked from 8:30-2:30 and I work tomorrow from 2:15-8:15. I'm also going dorm shopping tomorrow! YAY! I can't believe in like 5 or so weeks I'll be living in a dorm with someone I've never met before.

Reading: Wherever Nina Lies and Three Cups of Tea

I tried two mascaras, so here's a quick review. I tried L'Oreal Telescopic and it works really good. It's lasted all day (before work) and it's 7:40 right now. Try it! Yesterday, I tried Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush. I say it works good for the price (6 for $20), but it's not the best I've tried. Lash Blast is still a favorite. Oh and tomorrow I'm wearing cream blush for the first time. I think I'll like it, it's very pretty :)

My camera should be back soon so hopefully I'll be making Youtube videos. I made one but the quality is super bad.

I think I'm just rambling but that's okay. Anyone have favorite nail polishes? I want a new one.

Alright, well thanks for reading!

XOXO, Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment