Thursday, July 30, 2009

Favorites


Hi-

So I'm not great at making videos, so instead of posting on Youtube I'll post here.
Here are my July favorites!


-Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Chai Latte. I saw this in emilynoel83's video (Julianne Hough: 100 most beautiful), and now I've seen it in a lot of peoples. I love this and the colors seems pretty flattering for everyone. (First Picture)





-Neutrogena Nourishung Eye Quad in Moonlight Violet and Blue Smoke. I saw Moonlight Violet in Seventeen magazine from juicystar07. It looks very good on. My boss complimented me the first time I wore it (and the second and third...). I love them!








-Wet and Wild Bronzzer in Bali Bronze. Again I saw this in emilynoel83's video as well. It's fairly dark but it looks good and it's not too, too dark. It was a really good price as well.





-L'Oreal Telescopic mascare in Blackest Black- it legthens amazingly!






- Wet and Wild Lipstick in 547 B- it's a slightly pinky nude. Although it doesn't last all that long, the color is amazing! (sorry I can't find a picture)


-ELF Studio line- Complexion brush- I've used it for my mineral booster, bronzer, and blush. It literally is the softest bush I've ever felt.
- Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush in True Peach. It's a beautiful shade and goes on beautifully!
XOXO, Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment